Binomial Cube (a+b)³
This Binomial Cube is the representation of (a+b)³. It is great way to introduce algebra to your child. For younger children this cube can be used to learn colors and shapes. As child is playing with the cube in logical way, this play predisposes to enjoy and understand math later. Set your child up for success in math with this great math learning aid.
This lovely math learning aid is reduced to clear with a HUGE discount of 40%.
NOTE: SALES STOCK IS LIMITED!
- Great introduction to algebra for kids
- Fun way to learn colors, shapes and mathematical approach to problem
- Includes 8 solid wooden cubes and a wooden box
- Recommended age: 4-5 years
- Suitable from 3 years
- Smallest cube size: 3x3x3cm (1.2x1.2x1.2in)
- Size: 9.5x9.5x9.5cm (3.7x3.7x3.7in)
We Also Recommend
Addition and Subtraction Strip Board
Arithmetic Board with Clock and Blackboard