Power of Two Cube
This Power of Two Cube demonstrates mathematical operation of exponentiation of number two: 2°, 2¹, 2², 2³ etc. This cube is great tool to visualize more advanced mathematical operation and not only see the abstract representation in the book. For a child this cube is a puzzle to be played with! After being introduced to it child can search for patterns of exponentiation in nature.
This lovely math learning aid is reduced to clear with a HUGE discount of 40%.
NOTE: SALES STOCK IS LIMITED!
- Great introduction to exponentiation for kids
- Helps to understand more advanced math concepts
- Fun way to learn math
- Includes 7 solid wooden cubes and a wooden box
- Suitable from 3 years
- Smallest cube size: 2x2x2cm (0.8x0.8x0.8in)
- Size: 12.2x12.2x9.7cm (4.2x4.2x3.8in)
HOW TO PLAY WITH POWER OF TWO CUBE