Trinomial Cube (a+b+c)³
This Trinomial Cube is the representation of (a+b+c)³. For younger children this cube can be used to learn colors and shapes. For a child this cube is a puzzle to be played with. As child is playing with the cube in logical way, this play sets the child up to understand math later. Help your child touch and feel math and not only think of it in abstract way!
This lovely math learning aid is reduced to clear with a HUGE discount of 40%.
NOTE: SALES STOCK IS LIMITED!
- Great introduction to algebra for preschoolers
- Fun way to learn colors, shapes and mathematical approach to problem
- Includes 27 solid wooden cubes and a wooden box
- Recommended age: 4-6 years
- Suitable from 3 years
- Size: 11.6x1.6x10.2cm (4.6x4.6x4in)